Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Have questions regarding EndNote?
Answers to questions about referencing can be found here. If you need further help please book an appointment with an appropriated adviser here.
Support hours are:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
You can also contact learning services by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access training from EndNote here
EndNote Online quick reference guide here
How do I access EndNote?
There are three versions of EndNote:
- The desktop version - EndNote Desktop, this is available on all networked PCs at the Ipswich Campus.
- The Full version - This version can downloaded to access on personal machines, you can do this through this link using the registration key
- An online version that offers basic access.
EndNote is a reference management tool that can be used to:
- Store your references
- Create in-text citations in Word
- Create bibliographies from your references
This guide gives information about how to use EndNote Desktop