Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Transforming the Student Experience
- More resources including; up to date resources, more books and access to more journals.
- £10,000 'More Books' fund to run in 2020. Thousands of books will be added into Summon for you to pick from. Choose which ones to purchase with a simple click.
- Increased percentage spend per school, on flexible 'demand driven' purchasing for eBooks. This allows you to make decisions on what eBooks we purchase.
- Increased budget for new courses, meaning there is more to spend on existing courses too. This has increased our spend for Ipswich students to £100.27 per head.
- Replacing and reviewing out of date stock
- Regular reservation monitoring to purchase more copies of high demand items
- Implemented notifications that let you know if a book you have on loan has been reserved. This should give you more time to return your items to the library in your free time.