Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Transforming the Student Experience
- There are not enough one-to-one appointments for Academic support
- Make support staff more visible
- There is a lack of statistical support
- You would like us to tailor workshops more and not re-use general slide sets
- Two new Academic Skills advisers have been appointed, one aligned to to the school Health and Sports Sciences
- We have increased our Academic and Study skills drop in's. There are now 1 each of these drop in's per week on Wednesdays. These are also now held in the library next to our Helpdesk, so should be much easier for you to find.
- Our new Maths and Statistics advisor, Depy, has three open door hours per week on Monday's, Wednesday's and Thursday's from 3-4pm. Just ask at the helpdesk where you can find her.
- We have increased our 'in-course' delivery this year running 240 workshops. This should mean that there are more tailored workshops happening as part of your lectures and less generic workshops taking place.