What happens next?
After your request is received we do the following:
- We check to ensure the library owns a copy of the source material (book or journal issue)
- We check with the CLA to ensure the title is covered for scanning (under the terms of our institutional license)
- We check the Brightspace module to ensure no other scans from the same source material are already being used
- Providing all is well we then scan and upload the section to the CLA content store (an online repository where we store our readings)
- A link to the section is then sent to the requester, or is uploaded to a specified module location
We aim to complete these tasks in a timely manner. However, during peak times we will require sufficient advance notice to ensure readings are prepared for the required period.