Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We believe in talking to our customers and listening to their opinions. We obtain feedback through formal mechanisms:
- National Students Survey & the Internal Student Survey
- Students Union
- Course Committees
- School Meetings
- University of Suffolk Bury St. Edmunds Library Survey
How to give us feedback
- Contact your subject librarian
- Tell your Course Rep.
- Complete the National and Internal Student Surveys
- Fill in a University of Suffolk Bury St. Edmunds Library Survey in the library or online
- Fill in a comments slip
Following any feedback we will respond within 48 hours
Alternatively if you would like to lave more detailed feedback, please feel free to leave us your thoughts, opinions and ideas here.
We will endeavour to reply within 48 hours (during working hours)
All images included in this guide are available through Creative Commons licensing CC-BY-2.0