Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Transforming the Student Experience
- There was limited stock in some areas
- The library lacking key essential texts
- Flexible 'demand driven' purchasing for eBooks that allows you to make the desicions on our purchases
- Module stock audits aiming to fix broken links, increase licenses and purchase more print copies of high demand items. Audit underway in the following areas - Fdn. Health and Wellbeing, Interior Architecture, Child nursing and Midwifery.
- Loan period reviews in high demand areas to reduce waiting times
- Replacing and reviewing out of date stock
- Regular reservation monitoring to purchase more copies of high demand items
- Review of reading list processes resulting in us purchasing more copies of your required texts