Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
|Black & White A4
|Black & White A3
For other coping and more information please ask at the the Library Counter.
To print or copy from a computer do the following:
- Click print - a box will appear with various information. Depending on the type of document the preferences may automatically display
- Select either Xerox B & W on XeroxPS or Xerox on XeroxPSColour (it will default automatically to Xerox B & W on XeroxPS)
- The printer will default to "double sided printing" so if you require "single sided" you must untick the "print on both sides" option
- Once you have sent your printing you will then need to release it from one of the printers in the library
- Press the green light to wake up the printer
- Press - Alternate login
- Enter the 6 numbers that are on the left hand side of your University of Suffolk card
- Press - Done
- Wait until your name appears in the top right hand corner - your balance will also display here
- Choose your documents to print by pressing on them or select all
- Press print - your documents will then print out
- Press Exit
- Press logout and then logout again
- To copy at step 1 press "Copy"
- Place document to be copied on the glass or in the feeder
- Choose from the options available
- Press green button to copy
- Press Exit
- Press logout and then logout agin
When you enrol as a student at University of Suffolk you are credited with £10.00.
If you need to top this up you can do so at the library counter for any amount.
Should visitors wish to visit they will need to save their documents to a USB stick and then take to the library counter where staff will be happy to print of your documents and charge you the appropriate amount.
College Wi-Fi is available to all staff, students and visitors whilst in the college. Click the 'How to connect' tab to find out how to enable Wi-Fi on your device.
- On your device select WSC as your Wi-Fi provider.
- You will be asked to login.
- Login with you WSC Username and Password e.g. email@example.com & Fb120489
- You will require to login to the Wi-Fi everytime you wish to connect to the internet on your own device
- Choose WSC as your Wi-Fi provider
- Login with your WSC Username and Password (as you would login to your PC)
- On your device select Guest as your Wi-Fi provider
- Ask at the library counter for the latest password
Please ask a member of library staff if you are having difficulties.
All images included in this guide are available through Creative Commons licensing CC-BY-2.0