Library & Learning Services are at the heart of learning, teaching, and research at our growing university, supporting our community of learners and researchers. Our purpose is to be a pillar for academic excellence at the university through our provision and curation of resources and services that facilitate independent learning and research success.
- To provide information resources to inform and enhance learning and research.
- To ensure we have a physical and digital infrastructure that is accessible and inclusive.
- To offer a range of learning development opportunities, guidance and resources that enable and enhance independent learning, and academic, information and digital literacy.
- To collaborate and partner with our community of educators to curate evidence-based collections that are fully integrated into teaching and research.
- To provide a range of services and expertise to support scholarly communication and the research lifecycle.
- To support students as they transition through their learning journey to attain their academic and professional goals.
- To provide research-informed specialist support.