Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How UCS Bury St. Edmunds Library can help you
The Library team is here to help you during your time at University of Suffolk Bury St. Edmunds.
Tours and initial introductions to the library service will be offered to you as part of your induction, but we can also offer much more including:
- Help in using & finding library resources
- Literature searching - including group and one-to-one session. For example, how to choose keywords, select a database and construct a search.
- Help using RefWorks- a reference management tool
- Help keeping up-to-date with information in your subject area
- Help with all aspects of undertaking an assignment, including one-to-one support and group tutorials
- 1:1 support and workshops
You can borrow up to 10 items at once at the University of Suffolk Bury St. Edmunds library and 6 times from each of the other University of Suffolk partner libraries.
Please ask should you need further information about using other libraries.
All images included in this guide are available through Creative Commons licensing CC-BY-2.0