Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you would like to know about some of the exciting and innovative technologies available to you here at University of Suffolk and, more importantly, how to use these effectively within your teaching, please contact the Marc Storey - E-Learning Trainer/Facilitator
We have many technologies, their methodologies and associated pedagogical approaches on offer, from basic discussion boards using our Virtual Learning Environment (LearnUniversity of Suffolk see top tips) .
E-learning - LearnUniversity of Suffolk
Validation, Reading lists, Academic Support
The Library team is here to provide support and advice in developing teaching and research resources for your subject area. This includes:
- Advice and guidance on developing & reviewing reading lists - to find out who your subject librarian is click here
- Help with course development and revalidation (below)
- Copyright & digitisation
- When your students need to access key book chapters or journal articles, we can help you make them available online through course modules on Learn University of Suffolk.
- Help in managing references and using reference management tools
- Help in keeping up-to-date with information in your subject area (see subject guides relevant to your area)
All images included in this guide are available through Creative Commons licensing CC-BY-2.0