Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Below are your reading lists as specified by teaching staff.
Clicking the book title will search the East Coast College library catalogue for print copies. If there is a computer icon next to the title, clicking this will take you to the ebook link via Summon.
Don't forget that you can use Summon to search for additional ebooks and journal articles which will be relevant to this module.
You can use the A-Z eJournals search to check for the following publications:
- Comparative Politics, access via JSTOR Journals.
- Contemporary Politics, accessed via Taylor and Francis Online.
- E-International Relations. Access via https://www.e-ir.info/
- Globalizations, access via Taylor and Francis Online
- Nationalism and Ethnic Politics. Access via Taylor and Francis Online
- The Journal of Politics, accessed via JSTOR Journals.
- International Politics, accessed via Proquest Online
- International Politics Reviews, accessed via Proquest Online
- International Relations, accessed via Sage Premier Online
Use this link to search the East Coast College library catalogue for print books in Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.
Ending the Cold War by
The History of the European Union by
Introduction to International Relations by
Publication Date: 2018-02-09
The Idea of Global Civil Society by
Publication Date: 2006-11-22
The Cultural Cold War in Western Europe, 1945-1960 by
Europe, Cold War and Coexistence, 1955-1965 by
The Last Utopia by
Publication Date: 2012-03-05
Routledge Handbook of Postcolonial Politics by
Publication Date: 2018-03-02
The Cold War and After by