Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Below are your reading lists as specified by teaching staff.
Clicking the book title will search the East Coast College library catalogue for print copies. If there is a computer icon next to the title, clicking this will take you to the ebook link via Discovery.
Don't forget that you can use Discovery to search for additional ebooks and journal articles which will be relevant to this module.
Text to purchase
Students are advised to purchase one of the following texts:
You can use the A-Z eJournals search to check for the following publications:
- Research and Politics, accessed via Sage Journals Online
- International Journal of Psychology Research, accessed via Proquest Online
- International Journal of Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods, accessed via European – American Journals Online
- Journal of Contemporary Ethnography, accessed via Sage Premiere Online
- Journal of Mixed Methods Research, accessed via Sage Premiere Online
- Sociological methods and Research, accessed via Sage Premiere Online
- Journal of Cultural Research, accessed via Taylor and Francis Online
Use this link to search the East Coast College library catalogue for print books in Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.